For 25 years IAC has fostered the kind of leaders who favor passion, patience & problem solving over pedigree. Our Fellows program brings this philosophy to life by helping high achieving students from under served & under-resourced communities become the galvanizing forces they were meant to be. We want to inspire these burgeoning leaders to shape the next generation of IAC businesses.
The IAC Fellows Program Manager will report to the Head of Philanthropy & will play a critical role in supporting the development & execution of strategic initiatives of the IAC Fellows program.
- Lead IAC's Philanthropic Partnership team in overall strategic monitoring, learning, evaluation plan, helping the Head of Philanthropy make data-driven investment decisions in our charitable partners
- Develop & establish internship & fellowship opportunities within IAC & its portfolio of businesses
- Manage all diversity university scholarships & relationships with youth development programs (i.e. Prep for Prep, TEAK, SEO, Computer Science for All, GEM Consortium, UNCF, etc.)
- Help strategize & build powerful engagement & communications tools across all IAC & its portfolio in connecting employees, senior management, internal teams, to achieve key targets for employee engagement in charitable activities.
- Provide research, analytical, planning, & implementation support for all programs & special initiatives
- Engage with external & internal partners, consultants, & vendors, reflecting the multidisciplinary nature of the initiatives & projects this individual will support.
- Bachelors Degree & 3+ years related experience required with foundations, corporations, and/or major gifts from individual donors
- 2+ years project management experience with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to manage & cultivate partnerships with high level of diplomacy & tact
- Skilled in working independently & collaboratively as both a manager & part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive & curious
- Experienced researcher with strong analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize complex information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Clear, concise, & accurate writing, editing, & proofing skills
- Ability to coordinate & collaborate with multiple parties both internally & externally
- Openness to feedback & a desire to learn & grow