Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Staff UX Researcher to be a key member of the UX Research Team. You will be a part of a high-energy dynamic group of individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are deeply invested in shaping the experience of Twilios mission to fuel the future of communications by building communications tools that developers, startups, enterprises, & everyone in between, rely on everyday.
Twilio is looking for a Staff UX Researcher who demonstrates the following:
- 6+ years of industry research experience
- Passion for software development & developers
- Mastery of a comprehensive toolkit of both qualitative & quantitative research methodologies & ability to come up with creative research solutions as needed
- Experience collecting & analyzing user behavior through survey design, data validation, & experimentation (A/B testing)
- Great storytelling with keen abilities to clearly, concisely, & persuasively communicate findings verbally & in writing
- Proven track record of impactful research that drives great insights & user experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven record of solid connections & successful relationships
- Attention to detail, organization, & the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Is proactive & self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Masters degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Anthropology, Information Science, or in a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience & education
As a Staff UX Researcher, you will:
- Be the go to for all things research within Twilio Messaging
- Own & drive the research strategy for Twilio Messaging
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation & inspire world-class design
- Help the team ask the right questions, & bring them along in discovering practical, actionable, & insightful answers
- Evangelize & educate others about UX & user-focused processes
The UX Research Team is a critical partner to the business, enabling the company to conduct customer research effectively. Uncovering user behaviors, needs, & motivations in order to design products & services that provide value is crucial to user experience research & design.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.