As the Senior Producer, you are a creative & strategic thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a clients brand, business, & customer. You have experience leading multidisciplinary teams, & you know what it takes to deliver a digital experience that can improve the lives of customers & surpasses the goals of clients. Being a reliable partner to team leads helps you consistently elevate the work. Through your foresight, leadership & positivity, projects are successfully navigated by your proactive communication of project statuses, challenges, & opportunities to clients. You adeptly manage the project team tracking scope, schedule, staffing, & budget on medium to large sized projects.
- Ensure Project Excellence by...
- Support developing solutions to drive client business.
- Maintain a unique perspective of a common goal to increase knowledge, communication, & awareness between team members & the client.
- Encourage high standards of professionalism & leadership throughout the life of a project.
- Ensure the team is properly briefed & understands the requirements of the project/work.
- Share client insights & objectives to align the team to the goals of the project.
- Create solid project plans with top-down & bottom-up budgets to support clients interests.
- Execute project plans according to established procedures, channels, & expectations.
- Manage & maintain project scopes & communicate status of scope to team.
- Facilitate & be an active participant in both client & internal meetings.
- Coordinate project deliverables & guide the team on potential risks.
- Create a logical & articulate storyline o fall client materials.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement, & monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
- Manage project communication & document issues & changes that affect the project.
- Develop status reports & work with project leaders to ensure all resources.
- Create a positive, team-oriented environment that leads to award-winning work.
- Forecast, track, & manage project budgets & revenue, POs & invoices.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, & communicate project risks.
- Work with discipline leads to define appropriate resources for client needs & deliverables.
- Drive Account Planning & Operations Forward by...
- Contribute to account road map development that will allow for solid resources & revenue management, looking at all projects being tied into the larger account picture.
- Act as a career manager & provide project delivery guidance, mentoring & training.
- Participate in continuous team development to effectively deliver solutions.
- 6-9 years-experience managing a variety of digital campaign projects for high profile clients.
- Experience with office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, & PowerPoint.
- Experience with collaboration & issue tracking tools such as Box, Jira, & Confluence.
- Experience leading teams & conversations with clients around scope, schedule, & budget as well as roadmaps, objectives, & strategies.
- Strong competency with managing & controlling project scope, schedule, budget & resource management / reporting & change management, project roadmap development & revenue forecasting.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, & techniques.
- An ability to tactically organize & structure activities, paying particular attention to detail.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, & decision-making skills to facilitate effective task & resource management
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, leadership, facilitation & negotiation skills.
- Refined decision-making skills with the ability to lead driven by solutions.
- An ability to stay focused on driving goals in high-pressure situations.