We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutionsteam. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content, technology, & tools directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, & Apple.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will lead marketing operations for the Platform Solutions team, including demand generation & account based marketing. You will work cross functionally to improve our operational efficiency & scalability, drive strategic planning, & execute marketing campaign measurement & effectiveness.This team operates with a start-up mentality & is looking for someone to move quickly, wear many hats, & drive results
- Work across all key marketing channels & functions (performance, CRM, creative, communications, events, B2B, etc.) to build & ensure proper internal processes & workflows are in place.
- Lead all advertising operations projects for Platform Solutions
- Lead marketing integration efforts -- work with stakeholders to execute on campaign strategies by building roadmaps & managing delivery of marketing campaigns.
- Identify, analyze, & interpret trends or patterns in engagement; & share findings along with suggestions for improvements to operations.
- Develop & own the timeline of marketing projects, assign tasks, oversee completion of deliverables, develop contingency plans & ensure deadlines are met.
- Utilize & improve all marketing data systems to optimize projects in order to drive agreed-upon KPIs.
- Partner cross functionally to ensure proper internal processes & workflows are in place
- Help identify areas for improved marketing product & lead cross-functional / cross-department initiatives for ensuring delivery of these initiatives.
- Be at the forefront of marketing innovation & take advantage of emerging opportunities to ensure we are leading the way
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience at a B2B tech company or startup
- A proven track record of executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that generate double or triple digit growth
- Strong overall understanding of digital, ecommerce marketing, including paid search, SEO, display & affiliate, as well as B2B marketing
- Strong knowledge of data systems / flows, including MarTech & AdTech platforms (paid media platforms, affiliate Networks, SEO tools, ESP tools, Web Analytics tools)
- Expert in defining & implementing processes & policies
- Ability to work with with product teams, & across the organization
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Project management experience
- Curious & motivated to contribute above & beyond what is asked of you
- Strong time management & communication skills
- Experience working with marketing technology that supports demand generation (marketing automation, Salesforce, ABM tools, ad tech)
- Previous experience with APIs a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V