fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 150+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast networks, plus Showtime, Starz, Epix, & AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
FuboTV is looking for a Senior Product Manager to drive a key area of our growth - upsells & cross-selling. Whether it's premium content, premium features, or seamless & sensible integrations with our other businesses like sports wagering, we want to provide customers experiences & opportunities to supercharge their TV experience. The successful candidate will be deeply analytical & data-driven, but will also have a keen understanding of high performing user experiences that drive customer happiness & sustainable growth.
In this role, you will:
- Work collaboratively with incredibly smart teams of engineers, product managers & stakeholders to align on a pathway to drive monetization outside of our core subscription.
- Design & optimize the mechanisms with which we effectively upsell & drive traffic to additional paid products & services.
- Be fluent in thinking about product experiences through the lens of the user journey & the users lifecycle.
- Be an advocate for your product areas & an eloquent, structured communicator of the strategy & roadmap of your areas to executives & stakeholders across the organization.
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of the customer, our product, & competitive environment through market research, usage analysis, usability studies & synthesize the findings into the product roadmap/product strategy.
- Release new experiments & experiences often with constant iteration & reliance on quantitative & qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations & enhancements.
- Be responsible for driving overall in-product upsells, achieving our aggressive growth goals.
- Be passionate about leveraging data & analytics to drive smart, business-impacting projects.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
What skills, experience, & education you need to succeed:
- 4+ years of product management experience in a B2C technology or media company
- Experience & familiarity with driving growth initiatives in a product role
- An egoless, team player
- Analytical, data-obsessed, and creative
- A self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment
- Experienced in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions & drive product decisions
- Proficient at building strong relationships across disciplines
- Strong awareness of technology trends & their potential influence
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal & presentation
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company