For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuoras leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Our growth story is only just beginning & our Sales team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a highly collaborative, outcome-oriented Enterprise Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, youll focus on targeted $200M - $1B accounts; helping to enable some of the most successful software, hardware, media, telecom & IOT companies to sustain rapid growth & transform their entire business. This isnt just any software sales role. This will be the most interesting sale youve ever made as you, a trusted business partner, take a seat at the decision-making table & pioneer business transformation with our future customers C-Suite & board members. You will be the CEO aka ZEO of your territory & career owning, driving the strategy & leading the sales cycle with a cross-functional team including our award-winning customer service team. Be challenged & supported as a salesperson to grow as youll be surrounded by some of the brightest & most visionary people both in & outside of Zuora.
Join us & make shift happen!
What youll do & achieve:
- Complete Zuoras in depth onboarding & sales training to become an expert in Zuoras messaging, products & services & unique sales approach
- Manage the complete & complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of Zuoras full suite of applications
- Develop your own territory plan & a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly & annual sales quota
- Identify & qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts & partners
- Evangelize the Zuora vision & complete value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events & account specific initiatives
- Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product & customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing & contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable & predictable territory performance & required resources through adherence of our sales process
- Advocate your customers implementations & maintain customer satisfaction by ensuring timely resolution any customer service related issues
What youll need to be successful:
- 6+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory & account management, preferably within SaaS, accounting/ERP applications, CRM, business intelligence or other software solutions
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems & utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals & the ability to effectively identify & sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships & working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept & business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written & oral, negotiation & presentation skills
- Strong computer skills including G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) & Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to work individually & on a collaborative team in a fast paced & continuously evolving environment
- Bachelor's degree (sales training methodologies is a plus)
- Ability to travel when required