Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, Sales
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe & effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems & enabling our customers successand were always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for an expert Sales Intelligence Analyst to join the LiveRamp Sales Intelligence team. This role is a critical position as we grow both in scale & breadth of offering, they will be a critical partner to our leadership & the sales teams, helping to drive the effectiveness & efficiency of our Customer intelligence program, supporting our retention & growth imperatives. The right candidates will have deep technical skills to complement their analytical experience & business acumen. They will be innovative, independent, & excited about having a big impact through building tools & leveraging data to drive insights.
- Own the construction & communication of Sales & Customer intelligence using our data warehouse & Tableau as the primary distribution platform.
- Lead projects through all phases including identifying user requirements, understanding business processes, technical design & implementation, & final delivery & refinement with stakeholders
- Build, maintain & report on sales metrics to clearly connect sales objectives, outcomes & activities to company objectives & OKRs.
- Generate regular & ad-hoc metric analysis for the Sales Leadership Team to monitor performance across a range of key business drivers & sales team performance.
- Turn raw data into valuable insights to help LiveRamp grow & compete globally.
- Interpret & analyse data from multiple sources in multiple formats with an ability to understand, quantify & improve overall data quality.
- Drive data quality, process & automation activities that improve process efficiencies for surfacing & interpreting end to end customer data.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen & an ability to communicate findings to business leaders in a way that can influence how we approach business challenges.
- Make large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable & usable for our customer facing teams.
- Provide critical business insight to business partners based on business acumen & data analysis, be able to identify issues & recommend action plans.
Your team will:
Through a combination of business process improvements & collating data from multiple sources, the Sales Intelligence team is defining & building out core analytics to drive sales effectiveness & improvement, including projects around Go-To-Market (GTM) initiatives, churn, sales productivity, rep ramping, Total Addressable Market (TAM), global expansion, product attachment rates, pipeline forecasts, & more! Many of these projects will be foundational to support the growth of LiveRamp over the next 10-15 years.
- Advanced expertise in SQL
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analysis & Visualization type roles
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce.com & or CRM experience specific to analytics, training, & adoption
- At least 2 years experience with Tableau and/or similar BI visualization tools.
- At least 2 years experience working directly with Sales & Executive Teams translating complex data into insights, improvements & actionable deliverables & messages.
- Experience working with XML & Data Modeling
- Strong competency with Excel, business models, pivot tables, charts & graphs
- BS in Mathematics or related science discipline
- Must thrive on moving fast, delivering big ideas & enabling change
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights & contribution to both creating & executing business strategies.
- Smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
- Attention to detail & ability to multitask are critical
- Must be able to function as part of a team & adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Sales Operations or AdTech experience
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with Snaplogic and/or Fivetran
- Experience with Jupyter or Colab notebooks
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, CA
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across eight countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.