Unata in a nutshellLook at us! Were in a nutshell!
Unata is on a mission to build the grocery shopping experience of the future. Our white label platform powers the digital customer experience for some of North Americas most well-respected grocers, & we dont plan on stopping here. We were acquired by Instacart in 2018 so that we could take over the grocery world with the most comprehensive, innovative digital grocery solution in the market. Unata operates as a independent subsidiary headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Were a group of people with a strong moral compass, & with bright ideas who actively collaborate with one another to achieve goals as a team. Were a passionate bunch who want to create something that has never been done before.
Our pieces of flare
Canada's (#2) Best Place to Work (SMB, 2017).
Canada's 11th, & North America's 52nd Fastest Growing Tech Company (PROFIT 500),
Canada's 50 fastest growing companies
Canada's top 20 most innovative companies.
Our Dev Ops Engineers are...
- Tasked with helping to automate our development & deployment processes, centralize the capture & analysis of our ever growing logs, & automate our monitoring systems hooked up to our various client deploys. You will work to develop & manage automation code to improve our software development practices & the health of our deployments
We value Dev Ops Engineers who have the following:
- Have 3+ years of experience with automated provisioning, Cloud Infrastructure, Continuous Integration, Deployment Pipelines
- Familiarity with Python & shell scripting
- Are at home in a Linux environment (Docker experience desirable)
- Are familiar with leading cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Have solid experience with Nginx, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch,
- Are excited about DevOps tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Consul, Vault, Terraform, Packer
- Believe that all infrastructure should be defined as code
- Make killer tools that have value for all of engineering
- Are able to clearly communicate complex technical concepts
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new things
- Are passionate & believe in culture & leadership
What this opportunity has to offer for you
An amazing opportunity for you to get in on the ground floor of our DevOps team to help design our automation from the ground up!
The chance to work closely with our team of developers to ultimately build solutions that power slick mobile & web applications, personalized content services, & robust integrations with retailer data systems
A dedicated team filled with people that want to make an impact
A working environment where your opinions are valued
A place within a company that appreciates learning new technologies & implementing them when they make sense