Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Director of Business Conduct will lead forensic technology efforts & support investigations related to alleged violations of Visa policy or law. In addition to leading, the forensic technology efforts, the director will lead all data analytics initiatives for the program & provide support with tracking & analysis of case metrics The Director will be expected to work collaboratively across multiple functions at Visa such as Legal, Compliance, Human Resources, Employee Relations, Internal Audit, Sourcing, Cyber Security & Finance.
Visa promotes an ethical culture & provides employees andoutside partnerswith safe & confidentialchannels to report concerns. This positionrequires proactiveday-to-day management of the global investigation process, the Compliance Hotlineas well as conducting due diligence & statistical analysis onmisconduct mattersin an effort to identify trends & mitigate risks. This position is a direct report to Visa's Sr. Director- Head of Business Conduct office & is an Individual Contributor role.
- Lead Forensic Technology efforts by identifying & collecting relevant sources of data as per the requirements of the investigation
- Coordinate & partner with the Cybersecurity (CSI) function on all BCO matters that require forensic expertise (including mobile phone & laptop imaging, leaks of Visa confidential information & DLP related matters)
- Lead & support investigations of alleged misconduct, both financial (such as Conflict of Interest, Travel & Expense, vendor kickback, etc.) & HR - related (Harassment & Discrimination, retaliation, HR violation of code, etc.)
- Reinforce & support Visa's global investigation process & protocols across the organization's multiplefunctions & geographies
- Lead data analytics for the program including trend analysis, track & report casemetrics (including intake, alleged violations, discipline, etc.) andsummarize results for internal reporting purposes (monthly & quarterly) Assume responsibility for all phases of the investigation life cycle, including intake, background research, witness/subject interviews, writing summary report, presentation of findings to stakeholders for resolution of substantiated matters, & debrief meetings with leadership
- Job description breakdown: Leading forensic technology efforts & investigations support 75%, data analytics initiatives & other projects 25%
- Travel approximately 10% of the timeto support the Business Conduct Office
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other technology related field from an accredited university & at least 10 years of experience in computer forensics & investigations
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- A proven track record in digital forensics, tool management, & electronic evidence collection
- Experience conducting digital forensics examinations on Microsoft Windows operating systems & Apple iOS devices using industry standard tools - e.g. Clearwell, EnCase
- Experience conducting corporate internal investigations
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate & visually present complex forensic investigation & analysis results, & the talent to draft concise reports for the intended audience in layman's terms
- Excellent data analytic skills, proactive, highly responsive, sensitive to confidentiality concerns, ability to empathize while maintaining professional objectivity, collaborative in close team environment, diplomatic, & flexible in adapting to occasional changes in case priorities
- Proficient with database & case management systems & tools
- Ability to work independently & use good judgment while also collaborating frequently with BCO team members & others inLegal/Compliance/HR
- Facilitatedevelopment & analysis of case-related metrics & statistics
- Information security technology & digital forensics certifications (EnCE, CCE, GCFE, GCFA, CFCE, CFE, CEH, GCIH, MSCE, MCFE, CISA, CISSP etc.)
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position requires no travel
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.