GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll change the way the world defines wellness: mind, body, & mood.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Partner Development Coordinator for our Gympass On-the-Go team, under the New Ventures BU!
The Partner Development Coordinator will be responsible for developing & nurturing our relationships with Personal Trainers, Coaches & Live Class providers. This person will be seen as a key contributor of quality & innovation, regarding the development of our growing digital fitness product.
Ownership of the UK & German supply of Personal Trainers, Coaches & Live Class partners, specifically:
- Optimising the partner supply to meet customer demand & quality needs
- Monitoring & reporting on key business KPIs around level of customer demand & quality indicators
- Identifying & implementing initiatives to support ongoing service quality improvement
- Leveraging automated processes to increase supply when/as needed
- Running onboarding initiatives to thoroughly induct all new partners
- Support in development & roll out of a new onboarding journey for Personal Trainers & Coaches, inc. material development, running training sessions & guiding partners though set up & expectations
- Managing ongoing relationships with partners to maximise the value of the partnership
- Forging winning relationships with Personal Trainers, Coaches & Live Class providers to become a valuable & strategic partner for them; share progress, performance & advise on improvement areas
- Manage the day-to-day of partners needs through a consultative service approach
- Support partners with content development based on engagement metrics
- Implementing our Personal Trainer learning & development initiatives across all partners
- Identify key L&D needs across all partners in [market] - use this insight to inform the central development of new materials & initiatives
- Implementing & leveraging centrally created materials & tools in a way that is most impactful in [market], to engage & support PTs in their ongoing professional development & improve quality, engagement & retention metrics
- Identify & test New Business opportunities to help fast-track progress towards KPIs
- Learn from partners through forming strong relationships, where else our product offer could be developed / what else they need from Gympass to maximise their potential
- Use innovative & scalable tactics to identify new business opportunities beyond the existing product, eg Celebrity Trainers, Brands, Client events etc
- Act as key point of contact for central & [market] teams for initiatives & needs regarding Personal Trainers, Coaches & Live Classes
- Collaborate closely with Product, Marketing, Client Success, & B2B Sales teams to maximize the full potential of our partners;
- Coordinate execution of engagement initiatives with partners base as needed
- Support marketing engagement initiatives as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- A true team player who is excited to join a new, dynamic project inside Gympass
- A keen learner with a growth mindset & excited by challenges
- An agile worker who is happy to adapt to a fast-paced & evolving department/role
- A pro-active, highly organised & self-motivated individual
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Proven ability to assess & manage competing priorities
- Proven ability to use strategic & consultative relationship skills
- Analytical & problem-solving abilities
- A Global, ecosystem mindset
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel & Salesforce or similar CRM
- Outstanding phone presence & written email communication
- A willingness to make multiple phone & email contacts per day to manage relationships
- Fluent English & German is mandatory
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a SaaS corporate wellness company that is committed to the health & wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) GYMPASS: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
2) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. So you receive 30 days of holiday per year
3) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family.
4) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
5) CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We dont discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.