CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We're seeking a VP, Operations to lead our rapidly growing West region. Reporting into CLEARs EVP Ops, this position will drive & uphold operational & customer service excellence. This is a fast-paced, hands-on, & exciting role that requires a can-do person who works with both autonomy & efficiency.
What You Will Do:
- Own the day-to-day multi unit operations at our airports
- Deliver on KPIs including member satisfaction (Net Promoter Score), sales (Clear Happiness), & people (Employee satisfaction/E-NPS)
- Establish deep relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Champion the company culture, ethics, & values throughout the field organization
- Oversee a team of Regional Directors & General Managers, coach & counsel, conduct performance & salary reviews, resolve problems, provide clear & open communications, discipline & terminate as appropriate
- Recruit, develop, train & retain talent throughout the field operations organization
Who You Are:
- Operations leader with 10+ years experience, including leadership of geographically disparate teams
- P&L Management experience including Forecasting & Optimization Experience with NPS & E-NPS (best places to work)
- Strong personal credibility to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders & frontline staff alike
- Highly collaborative & a superior communicator: ability to influence & receive buy in across levels & audiences