BuzzFeed is looking for a detail-oriented, customer-service & sales-focused individual to help manage & support BuzzFeeds advertising operations. As the Account Coordinator, you will serve as the primary coordinator supporting a team of Account Managers & Account Executives, assisting in an administrative capacity to help bring in & retain advertiser business.
- Facilitate internal communication between sales & other functions within the advertising org
- Facilitate external communication with clients (kick-off calls, campaign wrap up calls)
- Collect & deliver advertising campaign data
- Create timelines based on predetermined creative deliverables
- Coordinate & oversee the go live process
- Assist in analytical storytelling of recaps
- Provide reporting & associated analyses specific to BuzzFeed KPIs & unique client goals
- Deliver timely custom program reports - PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides experience a plus
- A Bachelors Degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint - Keynote or Google Slides preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented & deadline-oriented environment
- You are passionate about digital strategy & growth in a sales organization
- You will be an accountable, creative, & team-focused individual that exemplifies the values & responsibilities of the BuzzFeed sales strategy
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning @ BuzzFeed team, our Employee Resource Groups, & more
- An attractive & equitable compensation package, including salary & stock options
- A generous & well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO, unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym & wellness discounts, & much more
- Plenty of snacks (healthy & indulgent), catered lunches, beverages, etc..
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.
BuzzFeed is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, & will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category.