For the past few years, the supply chain function has been managed informally by a few members of our operations team here at Ritual. Now that we are operating on four continents, & our scale continues to increase, its necessary we have an owner for it.
In order to launch merchants, we need the right hardware for them to operate the Ritual service. In order for them to succeed on Ritual, we need the right marketing merchandise to help them promote Ritual in-store.
This means working with our engineering team & external suppliers to select & source the right hardware, & working with our marketing department & cities to ensure marketing collateral is readily available.
This role will require you to plan ahead, dream up innovative solutions to our supply chain problems, & find the right mix of price & quality to help us achieve our growth & cost targets.
Success in this role requires a rare combination of analytical problem solving, operations instinct, interpersonal skills, & a willingness to roll up your sleeves & get dirty.
- Learn everything about our processes today & help us optimize & scale them 10X. Envision what needs to be built, prove it with data, & help it get built.
- Drive our procurement process including supplier selection & negotiation, & ensure all engineering requirements are met.
- Own the distribution process of Ritual set up kits to merchants.
- Drive our supply chain roadmap, from certifying new devices to fulfilling inventory requests globally.
- Work closely with our merchants to roll out new technologies.
- Analyze & structure the wealth of data we have, & draw actionable conclusions about how to improve our business.
- Set aggressive goals & prioritize what your team needs to get done in order to achieve them.
- Collaborate with overseas vendors to identify opportunities to reduce supply lead-time, improve on-time shipment & move towards new systems & processes
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering preferred)
- 5-8 years experience working in a Startup, Supply Chain, Engineering, E-Commerce or Supply Chain Consulting
- Strong analytical skills. Able to forecast demand, measure failure rates, & use data to drive decision making
- Excellent negotiation skills
- You have experience creating & optimizing processes. You are able to see many potential solutions & identify & execute on the best possible solution.
- You are a great teacher & influencer. You're able to train people to use new tools, regardless of their technical abilities, & can convince them to adopt new processes to improve the way things are done.
- Must be comfortable with 25% travel
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- We eat our own dog food Ritual credits provided daily to use towards coffee & lunch
- Work with truly elite peers in a super-fun office
- Be at the heart of the growth startup community