Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness & driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, driven, & hardworking Associate Program Manager with a diverse skillset who can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment.
The Enterprise Technology team provides & supports integrations between key business systems. This Associate Program Manager role will be managing projects for the Member Experience Team within Enterprise Technology, primarily working with systems supporting the inside & commercial sales organizations. You will drive, planning, project execution, development, ensuring test results, stakeholder, & vendor management as well as work with cross-functional scrum teams in other business units to support shared initiatives.
Familiarity with technologies such as Salesforce & Talkdesk, as well as integrating these systems with other tools leveraged across the Enterprise will be helpful. In addition, an understanding of b2c & b2b sales processes is a plus.
You are required to work with other Project/Program Managers, technical staff, & manage technical projects, as well as administrate the Jira board & workflow for the team. You will apply your technical & organizational skills to ensure requirements are complete & approved by stakeholders, plan for dependencies, & make these teams more efficient. You have used technology to solve business problems. You are both a diplomat & an advocate, & will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders & partners, internal & external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, & identify & mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language & possess knowledge of software as a service, systems integration, application development, IT operations & services.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As Associate Project Manager, the right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced & high-growth environment.
- Create project plans, identify constraints & risks, & provide mitigation plans
- Control scope & evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources & projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project & program status
- Support change management & go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals & deployment milestones
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies; to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in an agile development team using best practices from the agile framework
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team, stakeholders, & vendors
- Manage ceremonies using Jira & Confluence as applicable to the project
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs G-Suite
- Maintain change management & compliance documentation in confluence, google docs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Prior experience in IT, both implementing & managing business systems
- Experience working with cross-functional technology teams to align roadmaps, identify dependencies & mitigate risks
- Participate in projects for fast growing sales teams
- Experience in the identification, assessment, & management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register
- Strong understanding of work estimation techniques
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging & modifying Jira boards, workflows, & forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team
- Excellent presentation & meeting facilitation skills
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, & conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, & organizational skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, senior leadership, & scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements, & is forward looking
- 2+ years project management experience related to SaaS technology and/or experience with B2B or B2C sales processes
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.