Product managers at Asana drive Asanas product strategy & execution, translating customer needs & opportunities into a compelling roadmap & working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity & collaboration. Were defining the Work Management category & inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together & see the larger purpose behind their work. Youll work directly with Engineering, Design, Experience Research, & Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, & Marketing to ship great product. Youll take part in every type of product work here from strategy to product to process improvements conceptualizing, launching, & iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to lead our Individual Experience team, which oversees the entire user experience for how individuals manage their workflow within Asana.Youre an experienced product leader who has deep empathy for customers & can take on difficult, ambiguous projects where the solution is not clear from the outset. You have experience in managing complex migrations & understand the organizational challenges of supporting a cross-platform product. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration & are excited to partner with teams across the company to create the best experience for our customers.
What youll achieve
- Define & deliver a compelling roadmap based on customer needs & strategic opportunities.
- Partner with Engineering & Design peers to execute on the plan.
- Connect the dots across experiences & teams to create a cohesive customer experience.
- Mentor new PMs & share best practices with the product team.
- 4+ years professional experience managing software products from inception through launch & iteration
- Strategic: inspires the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas & delivering them across a set of customer problems
- Get Stuff Done: creates, flexes, & evangelizes a roadmap. Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Customer centric: elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding & narrow definition of a problem
- Communication & collaboration: co-creates with teammates to deliver high-quality results. Speaks & writes with clarity
- Grow Team Asana: mentors others. Creates great team morale. Shares best practices.
- Growth Mindset: leads with curiosity, open to feedback
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.