What You Get To Do Every Day
- Lead team of product handlers & support staff to ensure all daily tasks are complete.
- Conduct daily huddles with team, flex goals & product pick up category as needed.
- Work closely with loading dock lead to help ensure flow of inbound consignment & supplies are consistent.
- Assist receiving manager with monitoring supply levels.
- Oversee end of night closing procedures & send daily recaps.
- Work with assistant managers of product to ensure VIP consignments are executed properly.
- Ensure product flow going to copywriting is consistent & filled in a timely manner.
- Responsible for keeping receiving area organized by condensing & organizing consignments in the staging area.
- Support other inbound team as needed.
- Anticipate the needs of product receiving team so production goals are met daily
What You Bring To The Role
- Excellent time management & follow up skills
- Strong team player with leadership ability
- Comfortable in fast-paced work environment where multitasking is required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to do on the spot troubleshooting & problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail & organizational skills are a must
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes some early mornings, late evenings & weekends.
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, consigned luxury goods. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have 150+ in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by hundreds of brands, from Gucci to Cartier, supporting the circular economy. We make consigning effortless with free in-home pickup, drop-off service & direct shipping for individual consignors & estates. At our stores in LA, NYC & San Francisco, customers can shop, consign, & meet with our experts. At our 10 Luxury Consignment Offices, four of which are in our retail stores, our expert staff provides free valuations. Founded in 2011 & listed publicly in 2019 (Nasdaq: REAL), were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.