As a Partner Operations Principal, you will shape Vias broader operational approach to all of its deployments, helping to define our strategy when it comes to refining, optimizing, & launching service operations. This includes gaining exposure across a variety of commercial & operational disciplines (sales, supply economics, marketing, product, user engagement, pricing, etc). You will join a relatively new team, composed of experienced Via leaders to help lay the foundation for new infrastructure & processes to operate at scale. You will collaborate internally, with experts from across Vias teams, & externally, with our global platform partners using our technology for a variety of use cases. You will be afforded a very high level of ownership, taking on responsibility of strategic deployments & advising on their growth & operational development.
What You'll Do
- Working cross-functionally with leaders from across the organization including Partner Success, Sales, Business Development, Expansion, Operations & Growth teams
- Tap into Vias in-house operational knowledge base to help partners get the most out our technology, connecting our partnerships business to our operational know-how & expertise
- Interface with strategic partners directly, speak to their service operations, offer insights & analysis, source feedback, & manage expectations effectively
- Develop & maintain executive reports, dashboards, & resources that track key metrics for our partners & enable us to scale our efforts & teams reach
- Assess the immediate & long term impact of operational changes, partner strategy shifts, & service design updates
- Support Sales team by leveraging key learnings from active services to win new deals
Who You Are
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Highly analytical & a good communicator. You can not only knock out a complex analysis, but can quickly distill key insights & always find the right tone.
- Possess the interpersonal skills to work quickly across multiple teams, geographies, & stakeholders
- At least 2 years of work experience, likely at a high-growth startup, established tech company, consulting, or financial firm
- Experienced with technical tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, SQL) & a willingness to further develop this skill set
- High level of communication & professionalism
What Catches Our Eye
- Have a Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, compliments existing transit infrastructure, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems & sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized & customizable solutions for each & every one of our global partners (100 & counting, last we checked)
Long story short: were very proud to be championing the transportation evolution of cities around the world & modernizing mobility. Ready to join the ride?
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.