Are you an administrative professional ready to work with directors & a general manager? Are you organized & skilled at multi-tasking?
Looking for a Business Officer Manager for our Aegis of Shoreline located at14900 First Ave NE Shoreline WA 98155.
If you are a people-person with leadership skills & has a knack for efficient processes.If you want a fulfilling job in administration, then apply here!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Code invoices & maintain vendor files
- Receive, record, & forward payments to appropriate department(s)
- Ensure accuracy of accounts receivable through the aging report, rent roll, & census report
- Coordinate benefits administration by explaining benefits to new staff members & any changes during annual enrollment
- Maintain personnel & resident administrative files
- Prepare & process payroll information including new hire paperwork
What youll need to rock this job:
- 3 or more years exposure to accounts payable, accounts receivable, & payroll
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to interact professionally with co-workers, residents, & families
- High School Degree or equivalent
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!