Are you an enthusiastic, smart & driven professional with a passion for the digital space? Would you describe yourself as an analytical & with a strategic approach to sales? Do you want to work with the biggest publishers in the DACH market & build out the strategy for your book of business?
The DACH market is a key focus for Taboola, it has been growing rapidly with no plans to stop but rather to accelerate. By joining the DACH Publisher Team you will have the unique opportunity to lead the strategic partnerships of this market. Your clients will be among the leading German publishers, you will lead relationships & consult with stakeholders at all levels, from editor to CEO.
We are a commercially driven team, who lead new product developments globally & are starting to overtake other well established European markets within the business. But most importantly, as we always say, are the people! You would join a small team of 4 Account Managers & will be part of a big EMEA team with people from all over the world, all with fun, curious, brilliant minds.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Lead the strategic partnerships in the DACH Region.
- Understand the organisations business needs & develop relationships at all levels. Showcase Taboola's value proposition to groups ranging from Senior Executives, Editors, Product Leads to technical stakeholders, boosting audience, engagement & monetisation
- Monitor & analyse metrics & proactively take steps to improve results
- Be an expert in Taboolas platform & the benefits publishers gain by using it
- Fully comprehend the technology, revenue ecosystem & client needs/requirements in order to intelligently identify new opportunities & upsell the platform
- Communicate business intelligence from clients to the product management team in regards to new product development features
- Native/Fluent German speaker
- Ability to build & maintain outstanding relationships with a diverse set of internal & external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales & marketing.
- Track record of closing business & driving long & complex sales cycles.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to explain technical solutions, establish goals, develop opportunities, & provide reporting/dashboards to identify trends & improve the customer experience.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated, resourceful & creative to ensure your clients receive world class consulting
- High attention to detail, organised & with strong communication skills
- Self-starter with the will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Publisher experience is a plus
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast & lunch every day, stock options & Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if youre ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace & endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products & apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites & mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, & performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, & distribute organic & sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, LExpress & The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints,Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, So Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney & Tokyo. Learn more atwww.taboola.comand follow @taboola on Twitter.
By submitting yourapplication/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to TaboolasEmployee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us firstname.lastname@example.org any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.