Ready to join a high-velocity B2B growth organization where your contributions can make a meaningful impact? Were hiring our first Partner Marketing Manager who will be laser-focused on one of the fastest growing revenue segments at Gusto -- our partners.
Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
As the senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will develop the marketing strategy & execute initiatives that attract & grow Gustos relationships & revenue with our expanding network of partners. This is a newly established role, necessitated by the extraordinary growth weve seen with our most established partners (like Xero, Freshbooks, Clover, Vagaro & Bench) & the opportunity to further capitalize on explosive interest from other software providers, who are just as passionate as we are about serving the small business community.
Were looking for a proactive, well-rounded & experienced B2B marketer who understands that a strong cohesive strategy, tied to an organizations North Star goals is the first step in launching any campaign & that marketings superpowers can be artfully applied for positive business impact at any stage in the partner journey.
You will be empowered by the Head of Channel Marketing & your teammates will include an incredibly smart & motivated group of partner strategists & relationship managers. We believe that the best marketing efforts are without silos & you can expect to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams representing Marketing, Product, Sales, Revenue Operations & Customer Experience
Heres what youll do day-to-day:
- Understand Gustos mission & how Partners will contribute to our overall success; develop marketing strategies, plans & KPIs aligned to company objectives; own these metrics & be on the lookout for opportunities to improve
- Work closely with the rest of the partnership team to develop a plan of attack for how we up-level our Partner program, this could include everything from revamping our partnership tiers to establishing standard GTM motions for new partners
- Become a full-fledged member of the partner team - working to develop close relationships with our partners, collaborating on co-marketing plans & ensuring that our relationships are mutually beneficial to our partners, Gusto & our customers
- Be the point person for all aspects of partner marketing including planning, messaging, collateral, campaigns, training, & enablement
- Develop systems & processes that allow you to keep a close eye on the full-funnel lifecycle of Partners, all the way from awareness to expansion & advocacy; proactively consider ways that marketing can be leveraged at every stage in the journey
- Establish & consistently report out on partner marketing engagement, enablement, & performance metrics - using tools such Salesforce, Tableau, Marketo, & a partner relationship portal inform decision-making
Heres what we're looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, or Strategy & Consulting, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Strategic big-picture thinker, that can plot a campaign from idea to execution; ownership mindset
- Creative & enthusiastic problem solver who possesses the ability to lead with authority & influence
- Data-driven marketer who leans heavily on KPIs & analysis to identify their next best action
- Organized, with immaculate attention to detail
- Clear & precise communication skills, verbal & written
- Knowledge of the Accounting / HR / Benefits space a plus
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial & personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gustos compensation philosophy & benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $102,000/yr to $126,000/yr in Denver & most remote locations, & $123,000/yr to $152,000/yr in San Francisco & New York. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience & expertise, & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.