ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an AV Application Engineer to join our team. Reporting to the Manager, Global AV Services, you will be responsible for audio visual systems, audio & video teleconferencing & collaboration services at Peloton. The position will provide oversight, planning, set up & testing phases, for voice video conferencing, audio visual systems, digital signage, & ensuring that the highest level service across multiple countries is met. This AV Application Engineer position will oversee the delivery of a broad range of services including system installation & support, event support, video/web/teleconferencing, & digital signage. The AV Application Engineer will manage the operation, troubleshooting & preventive maintenance of complex integrated Voice & AV systems focused on Voice architecture, Voice deployment, & Voice operations & support.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Work with multiple partners to implement Pelotons AV technology strategy
- Work with outside partners to design standard configurations
- Serve as technical liaison to all business department; develop, document & implement roadmap to improve workflow in conjunction with multi-functional partners.
- Oversee audio/visual projects & video solutions for the Enterprise Technology group
- Find opportunities to rationalize services, deployments & offerings
- Manage setup, installation, maintenance & support of voice & audio visual systems & equipment
- Maintain consistency in product selection, equipment installation, & user interface. Oversee equipment installations & vendor repairs across locations when necessary Stay abreast of audiovisual & collaboration technologies & evaluates appropriateness
- Management of third-party collaboration & digital signage systems monitoring, applications maintenance & support of voice & video conferencing for systems such as Appspace, Zoom, Vimeo, & Activaire
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- High level knowledge of Voice systems, analog, digital, cloud-based such as Zoom & Twilio
- High level knowledge of Digital Signage systems that are cloud-based such as Appspace
- Technical-level knowledge & experience with digital & analog - web, video, & audio conferencing lecture capture video streaming & specialized equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written - as a global team member, strong communication, & vision are a prerequisite for success
- Technical-level experience with multi-channel wired & wireless sound systems Solid technical skills & an aptitude for troubleshooting, adjusting & repairing audiovisual equipment
- A record of providing excellent customer service
- Experience as a vendor/client liaison for complex projects from start to finish
- Experience with vendor selection, management, & contract negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Ability to effectively & professionally handle stressful situations
- Basic understanding of video production setup & post-production workflow
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.