Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
As Operations Manager for Accelerate/Project By Slice, you will own the performance & growth of shops in the Project by Slice program, one of our critical growth initiatives. You will monitor the health & growth of the shops on the program from a central standpoint & enable the regional team members to intervene & implement new tools to improve performance as needed. You will report to the Director of Strategy & Operations for Slice Accelerate.
What Youll Do:
- Monitor shop performance; identify gaps & develop tactics to improve overall performance of the portfolio & intervene to improve performance at a shop level
- Measure impact & effectiveness of the Accelerate/Project by Slice program & identify opportunities for improvement
- Understand key drivers of customer experience & work with Account Management to identify the highest ROI opportunities
- Identify growth opportunities & work with key cross-functional teams (including Product, Marketing, Sales) to develop & execute plans to improve performance
- Package findings & action plans into presentations & toolkits the Account Management team can use to improve shop performance
- Work closely with the data analytics & operations teams at Slice to continuously refine the metrics & methods used to monitor shop health & growth
What were looking for:
- 3-5 years experience in management consulting, investment banking, operations, or a related field; startup and/or restaurant experience a plus
- A track record of driving results & achieving goals
- Strong analytical skills with experience modeling program impacts, measuring results, & using data to make decisions
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong collaboration & interpersonal skills. You have a track record of effectively working with a variety of key players across the organization, such as product, engineering, marketing, analytics, & finance
- Ability to drive multiple initiatives at one time, adapt to evolving priorities, & work in a fast-paced environment
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.