Who We Are
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL games, all major soccer leagues, & a wide range of college & other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, & entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, & Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku & Chromecast.
*THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION - APPROXIMATELY 15 TO 20 HOURS PER WEEK*
fuboTV is seeking a driven Asset Management Coordinator to manage fuboTVs rapidly growing program data & visual asset library. The role will be responsible for maintaining a streamlined process to prioritize, organize & enhance the programming & images on fuboTVs platform. Working closely with the content & design team, the candidate will be integral to the overall data integrity & content aggregation workflows for current & future business opportunities.
Responsibilities: Program Data Management
- Ensure that all incoming data on live events, shows & movies are accurate & surfacing correctly on a daily basis. Maintain a relationship with Gracenote to communicate fuboTVs data priorities.
- Collaborate with content marketing team to identify high priority events to make sure all associated metadata meets expectations.
- Work with engineering team to proactively correct any data ingested incorrectly or incomplete in a timely & efficient manner.
- Fine tune best practices for metadata management with the engineering team to help enhance the data management system.
- Collaborate in idea generation on how best to showcase events & entertainment on fuboTV across all platforms including web, mobile & connected devices.
Responsibilities: Visual Asset Management
- Ensure that all live sports images & logos are of high quality & accurate - including team logos, league logos, etc. Verify that all series, episode & movie artwork is correctly ingested & make any necessary adjustments as needed.
- Collaborate with the design team on creating visual assets in line with the fuboTV style guide, as well as organizing & maintaining the asset library for future use.
- Communicate with content onboarding team to ingest new channel logos, artwork & descriptions when new networks are added to the service.
- Curate & source compelling imagery for upcoming events that will be featured across all device platforms to highlight the latest content.
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with large amount of data with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator, familiarity with Sketch a plus.
- Knowledge of major sports & entertainment properties carried on fuboTV including leagues, teams, networks, shows, etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented & entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company