Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Workplace Operations Lead to be a key team member within our New York office. Twilio is looking for a smart, motivated & customer service focused lead to deliver a best in class workplace environment for our Twilions. Youre agile & flexible & able to proactively demonstrate strategic thinking in a fast paced, high growth environment. This individual will be in a hands-on role in leading building operations for the Twilio New York office.
Twilio is looking for a lead with a demonstrated track record of customer service & operational efficiency. This individual will be someone who likes ambiguity, change, & enjoys getting into the details to drive improvements every single day. The Workplace Operations Lead is central to Twilio's continued growth, & will work closely with senior leadership & all teams to manage & improve the workplace environment.
Candidates Experience Requirement
- 3+ years of workplace experience with a focus on delivering best in class service to internal & external customers
- Ability to understand, analyze & solve complex issues
- Extensive experience with both front-of-house & back-of-house services
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, think outside the box, & produce innovative solutions
- Proficiency in working with ambiguous requirements & taking smart risks
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Knowledge OSHA, EH&S & other standard regulations
- Passion for making workplaces operate seamlessly
- Proven track record of managing vendors alongside companies office services programs
- Experience working with Property Management & knowledge of building management systems
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
As Workplace Operations Lead, you will:
- Manage the quality of service levels, directing & coordinating workplace operations including, food service, reception, maintenance, shipping, janitorial, & event set-up
- Responsible for all workplace & building operations, including maintenance & vendor management
- Work with Property Management team to ensure building operations support our employee & office needs
- Oversee audits to ensure the workspace is properly maintained & meets company & departmental standards, as well as all safety & sustainability guidelines
- Create POs & track spend, & identify efficiencies & cost savings opportunities
- Ability to quickly respond to operational & emergency situations, & provide technical guidance & direction during real-time situation/problem management. Must be able to communicate & act in a consulting capacity with projects & new design.
- Effectively communicate with peers, key stakeholders & all business partners
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street, in Denver.. You will enjoy our office perks: meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.