Squarespace is looking for a Community Manager to help plan, execute, & expand our community engagement programs. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting & growing a diverse community of third-party consultants, technical service providers, & other upmarket Squarespace customers.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters & report into our Senior Team Lead, Content & Community.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Develop & test community engagement tactics, iterating on & documenting processes as needed
- Support the creation & distribution of business communications to managed communities
- Build & maintain strong relationships with key community segments
- Build & maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders on Product, Marketing, & Cust Ops
- Plan & lead virtual events of all sizes, including happy hours, launch events, webinars, & web conferences
- Provide operational & logistical support for beta & user tests for the community
- Partner with the Content & Community Coordinator to monitor & moderate the members-only Circle Forum to maintain a positive & constructive environment
- Provide other team members & departments with community management support as needed, including being a customer advocate internally, identifying & sharing trends, & pulling relevant lists of community members for various initiatives
- 4+ years of experience in B2B or B2C community engagement
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of empathy for customers
- History of being an active member or moderator of online communities
- Experience with Squarespace and/or other content management systems
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Experience with ON24, Zoom, or other webinar software
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.