About the Team
At Harrys, our customer is at the core of everything we do. Understanding the impact of our efforts on brand performance & identify opportunity areas is key to driving our ongoing growth & strategy. We continuously bring together knowledge from our customers, the market, & brand activities to understand what were doing well, where we should make improvements, & how to set Harrys up for success in the future.
About the Role
We are looking for an analytical, creative, & curious data insights expert who quickly translates business needs into robust analytical plans to uncover learning that keeps us on the leading edge of mens grooming. As a Manager of Brand Analysis, you will lead an analytics roadmap that delivers ongoing brand & market insights that fuel actions for base busines management, new product assessment, & customer targeting & personalization. You will be the expert on customer & market data that identifies & addresses critical business questions with recommendations based on robust & reliable analytics.
What you will accomplish:
- Lead brand analytics to understand performance, business drivers, customer segments, & market dynamics for the Harrys brand
- Coordinate data learning needs across the commercial team to build & execute a holistic analytics & reporting plan tied to key initiatives & the annual brand calendar
- Build & maintain brand performance dashboards using syndicated POS/Panel & internal Direct-to-Consumer data
- Identify & lead analytics initiatives to fuel long term innovation, enhance customer experiences, & develop robust future business plans that achieve our corporate
- Collaborate closely with the brand team, retail analysts & our analytics team to consolidate learnings & create brand summaries that reflect a single version of the truth
- Build omni-channel customer journeys based on available data to identify opportunities to increase customer loyalty & value via engagement, promotion, & customer level feedback.
- Support ongoing marketing ROI analyses to inform continuous improvement of our targeting, content, & marketing mix.
This should describe you:
- Passionate about data You possess a strong understanding & expertise working with customer level data from a range of sources including syndicated & internal sources
- Curious, nearly to a fault Your insatiable desire to get beyond surface level reporting learning allows you to uncover true insight into business & performance drivers for our brands & key competitors
- Crafty & creative You look for creative solutions & arent afraid to get scrappy when appropriate. You are focused on delivering against brand learning objectives & timelines & build analytical approaches to suit.
- Skilled data storyteller You are comfortable analyzing & weaving together disparate information into a holistic story with strong business implications & recommendations
- Unwaveringly objective You strive to provide a single version of the truth based on key performance metrics, data trends, & the results of advanced analytics
- You geek out on the idea of uncovering data insights that unlock opportunities to build our brand, enhance the customer experience, & expand our base of loyal customers
- You are highly collaborative & able to quickly establish credibility within the team to impact decisions through both formal & informal influence
- 3-5 years related work experience, preferably in FMCG or packaged goods. DTC brand experience is a plus.
- Comfortable with a range of data sources, analytical tools, & visualization methods for analyzing both structured & unstructured data, SQL experience preferred.
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report to the Sr. Director, Customer Solutions & Intelligence
- Provide direct support to the Marketing, Direct-to-Consumer, & Communications teams
- Work closely with other members of the Insights, Retail, & Analytics teams
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.