On March 17th, 2014, Social Media for Nonprofits will bring together nonprofit decision-makers & supporters in the New York City tri-state area to share practical tips & tools for fundraising, marketing, & advocacy. Speakers will address a variety of topics in a series of short, TED-meets-Twitter style talks & interactive workshops.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Directors & Founders
- Development & Online Marketing Professionals
- Marketing & Communications Staff
- Nonprofit Bloggers & Media
- Board Members & Volunteers
- Nonprofit Consultants
- Actionable insights for fundraising, marketing, & advocacy
- How to incorporate social media into your fundraising & marketing efforts
- How to maximize your presence on Facebook, Twitter, & LinkedIn
- Lessons learned by leading nonprofit practitioners & consultants
- Measurement, analysis, & dash boarding best practices
- How to recruit & engage volunteers using social media
- Incredible networking opportunity with like-minded peers
- Free & easy-to-use platforms & resources
- Going viral with video
Conference registration includes access to the full-day program, access to all breakouts, continental breakfast, & lunch.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
We do not offer cancellations nor refunds, but we will gladly transfer your ticket to someone else if you notify us 48 hours before the event date via eventbrite transfer option. Please note: there is a $25 transfer fee for transfering to another individual in the same event or a $50 fee for transfering to another city.