Are you a highly-organized, results-oriented mobile product manager who knows how to create a successful, innovative product? Want to play a key role in changing the way millions of patient’s access healthcare?
Join Zocdoc as a Senior Mobile Product Manager and help us build a better healthcare experience! Mobile devices are the central way our highest engaged users access healthcare and we’re looking for a mobile leader to define how we grow and what problems we solve for these patients next.
What you’ll do:
• Conceptualize and create the vision for Zocdoc mobile apps
• Define how we think about engagement and virality among our patients
• Rapidly test hypotheses to increase both of those metrics and evangelize what the data proves out to the rest of the product org.
• Manage the product lifecycle from research and design to development and launch
• Work with world-class engineers and designers
• 5+ years of product management experience shipping consumer-facing mobile apps.
• Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment
• Demonstrated experience effectively leading cross-functional teams
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Strong track record of partnering with design teams and guiding UX
• Bachelor’s degree in CS, major plus if you have an MBA from a top program
What you’ll get:
• A home at one of the best places to work in NYC (Crain’s New York and Forbes winner of “Best Places to Work in NYC”)
• A competitive salary and stock option package
• 100% employer-covered health insurance