JOIN US at the MOST Diverse Tech Conference on the Planet
#FOCUS100 is one of the most anticipated technology conferences of the year. This October 3rd-5th in New York City, digitalundivided brings together diverse tech companies, industry leaders like Facebook, Google, AMEX & Microsoft, & top investors from firms like Andreesen Horowitz, Gen Y Capital, Techstars, Mobile Futures & more for the most diverse tech conference on the planet. Over 80% of FOCUS100 speakers are women and/or people of color.
Why Should You Attend?
Have an awesome idea/company that you want to get in front of major investors?
Investors & Incubators/Accelerators
Looking for talented young companies with driven founders tapping high growth areas?
Attend & Receive:
Fortune 500 Corporations
- Access to diverse start-ups, many already revenue positive, in the mobile, ecommerce, & biotech spaces.
- Introduction to emerging markets not discussed at other events, including global markets.
- Awareness of new ideas from a diverse group of speakers.
Looking for talented problem solvers with creative ideas in untapped markets?
Attend & Receive:
- Links to start-ups developing the next” big idea.
- Access to a diverse pool of information, communications, & technology talent.
- Introduction to emerging markets with customers that can grow your company's bottom line.
I have an idea, but don't have a proof of concept/product. Should I attend?
All are invited to attend.
*Please note all ticket sales are final. digitalundivided (DID) is not responsible for any cancelations & refunds. DID will NOT provide any refundsfor ticket sales.
Are Scholarships Available?
There are no scholarships or discount codes available for FOCUS100 Bootcamp or Symposium.