||Startups face common challenges as they seek to transform their ideas into successful, high-growth businesses. Getting connected to the right insights, mentors, influencers, industry partners, and investors can make or break a startup.
When a company becomes a 1776 member, its team gains access to the latest techniques for building a scalable business and gets connected to experts and influencers who can help them navigate their most daunting challenges.
1776 members are able to accelerate the trajectory of their growth because our community includes the critical institutions our members most need access to. These partners provide 1776 members insights, product feedback and, most importantly, market access.
And, through Union —a global, virtual platform accessible to 1776 members and startup hubs around the world —1776 opens doors for our members to rapidly scale globally.
Whether you are sitting in our campus located just blocks from the White House in Washington, D.C., working at our Crystal City campus steps from the Pentagon, looking over to the Burj Khalifa from our Dubai campus, meeting investors at our Brooklyn Navy Yard campus or sitting at your favorite cafe, we have a plan for you. 1776 membership means you’re joining a global network ready to help you tackle the world’s most fundamental challenges.
As a New York City Member you’ll be joining a vibrant community of innovators from the across the area and in the Brooklyn Navy Yard. You’ll have full access to our membership platform, Union, where you can:
• Sign up for in-person and virtual classes to build your business
• Attend weekly events with your fellow entrepreneurs and network across the tech community
• Schedule office hours with mentors and industry experts
• Make connections to partners and funders, become part of a supportive community of entrepreneurs, and more.
In addition to accessing Union, we offer two different workspace options to scale with you as your company grows. All of our members enjoy:
• 24/7 access
• Free, freshly catered lunch daily
• Weekly speaker series and community happy hour
• Kitchen stocked with Brooklyn Roasting Company coffee, tazo tea and fresh fruit
• Early access to the future campus in the top floor of Building 77 — the gem of the Navy Yard