'Hej! (That's Swedish for Hello!) Companies treat the role of product management differently. I'm going to share how we articulate the product development process at Spotify & the role of a PM. I'll leave plenty of time for Q&A about anything product, Spotify, or NYC tech related.' -Miles Lennon|
- High-level overview of Spotify's product development process
- Role & expectations of the Spotify PM
- Plenty of Q&A & discussion
Meet the Speaker: Miles Lennon
Miles Lennon has been developing software products at early & growth stage companies for about 10 years. Currently he is a Sr. Product Manager at Spotify where he focuses on developing tools for artists to grow their careers. Previously he led Spotify's social product area, a small product group focused on connecting friends, tastemakers & artists around music. Prior to that he led product development for GameGround & Tracked.com both of which were early-stage VC-backed startups in the NYC area.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn
--Please note:- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For last minute questions, send a text to:(646) 679-7377