Flash Pitch, a pitch series that puts 6 companies in front of 3 top tier investors for a 2 minute pitch. They'll ask the hard questions and provide actionable feedback for the founders to make into reality.
We bring together investors, founders, and startup enthusiasts to watch visionaries like yourself pitch their companies in a FLASH.
Each event consists of
- 6 Companies
- 3 Investors
- 1 Winner
*PIZZA & BEER always Included!
1) Charlie O'Donnell, Partner at Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
2) Lucy Wang, Venture Capitalist at Greycroft Partners
3) Tony Peccatiello, Principal at Social Starts
Confirmed Companies: Apply Now
What is Flash Pitching?
Great question, Flash Pitching is something we coined here at the Future Labs; it forces founders to hone in on the core of their company's message in 2 minutes. We have seen that this method keeps founders concise, and effective; in turn keeping investors engaged. Ultimately this allows the investors to analyze the core of the founder's solutions and provide valuable and actionable feedback.
- Pitch and Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Watch and Learn from 6 great startup pitches every month
- Learn what investors are looking for in a pitch
- Pitch to 3 top tier VC's, Angels, and Corporate Investors
- Understand the questions VC's ask and practice answering them
- Gain exposure for your startup and get great perks in the process
Lowenstein Sandler is a leading national law firm, committed to helping our clients succeed. Our industry knowledge, entrepreneurial drive, and proven commitment to our communities delivers a different and better law firm experience to our clients.
Rise New York is a collaborative co-working community shaping the future of commerce and fintech by helping startups and entrepreneurs connect, co-create, and scale innovation. In partnership with Barclays, we listen, nurture and oxygenate through our international network of Rise co-working hubs. Rise New York also houses a world-class event space and is home to the first U.S. cohort of the Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars. Oh, and we leave the front door open for the curious…