Flash Pitch, apitch series that puts 6companies in front of 3top tier investors for a 2 minute pitch. They'll ask the hard questions & provide actionable feedback for the founders to make into reality.
We bring togetherinvestors, founders, & startup enthusiaststo watch visionarieslike yourself pitch their companies in a FLASH.
Each event consists of
- 6 Companies
- 3 Investors
- 1 Winner
*PIZZA & BEER always Included!
1) Charlie O'Donnell, Partner at Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
2) Lucy Wang, Venture Capitalist at Greycroft Partners
3) Tony Peccatiello, Principal at Social Starts
Confirmed Companies: Apply Now
What is Flash Pitching?
Great question, Flash Pitching is something we coined here at the Future Labs; it forces founders to hone in on the core of their company's message in 2 minutes. We have seen that this method keeps foundersconcise, & effective; in turn keeping investors engaged. Ultimately this allows the investorsto analyze the core of the founder's solutions & provide valuable & actionable feedback.
- Pitch & Connect with like-minded entrepreneurs
- Watch & Learn from 6 great startup pitches every month
- Learn what investors are looking for in a pitch
- Pitch to 3 top tier VC's, Angels, & Corporate Investors
- Understand the questions VC's ask & practice answering them
- Gain exposure for your startup & get great perks in the process
Lowenstein Sandler is a leading national law firm, committed to helping our clients succeed. Our industry knowledge, entrepreneurial drive, & proven commitment to our communities delivers a different & better law firm experience to our clients.
Rise New York is a collaborative co-working community shaping the future of commerce & fintech by helping startups & entrepreneurs connect, co-create, & scale innovation. In partnership with Barclays, we listen, nurture & oxygenate through our international network of Rise co-working hubs. Rise New York also houses a world-class event space & is home to the first U.S. cohort of the Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars. Oh, & we leave the front door open for the curious…