Learn how to embed user experience best practice into your organization with UX experts! Webcredible is a user experience agency that has trained 8000+ people across 2000 organisations around the world.
Our hands-on user experience training is fantastic - small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts.
Read more at Webcredible.com >>
What you'll learn on the UX course
User experience fundamentals will help you understand the processes, deliverables and results that will get your customer experience off the ground. A fantastic user experience is core for successful brands and this course is the perfect introduction to make sure you don't miss out.
The UX fundamentals course topics are:
- How user-centered is your organization?
- The user experience process
- Understanding the different tools used in user experience work
- The how, what and why of experience strategy
- Communicating user experience across the business
- Building a business case for user experience
- UX roles, skills and deliverables
- How to brief and scope user experience work
- Multi-channel and user experience best practice
Who is the UX course for?
This course is particularly suitable if you are:
Meet our trainers at Webcredible.com >>
- Head of digital, marketing manager or director, product manager, digital project manager
- Wanting to work better with user experience teams and agencies
- Looking for an initial understanding or more strategic view of user experience
- Looking for a great foundation to go on and learn the more in-depth areas covered in our other UX courses