Social Media Insights is a different breed of analytics, which revolves heavily around consumer insights & context as opposed towards direct 1:1 ROI correlations. While most acknowledge the importance of analytics, many still struggle to define social's ROI & the 'so what' & what to do with social analytics. The purpose of this talk is to explore the ways in which brands & agencies can leverage social data, & how the brand can discover the 'value of social' in their organization. |
- Social is a complex landscape of paid, owned & earned channels - all with different ways to measure them
- Value of social remains a challenge - while ad conversions provide ROI; the brand has to be deliberate with what they're using social for
- Data & Reports =/= Insights
- Social Insights (beyond the numbers) can be used in compelling ways to tell stories & sell through ideas
Meet the Speaker: Chris Ee
Chris Ee is the Associate Director of Insights & Analytics for The Marketing Arm (An Omnicom Agency), which is a Consumer Engagement agency where he works on accounts such as Mars Chocolate, Wrigleys & 3M. Apart from CPG, he has also worked on Telco, Consumer Electronics & Travel & Hospitality brands.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (646) 679-7377