||Jay Suites is a luxury full service business center with several locations in prime areas of New York City. We are the fastest growing provider of office space in our niche. We mainly cater to entrepreneurs and start-ups who want to have all the office amenities of a large company without the overhead and operational responsibilities.
Our clients have conference rooms, full time receptionists, high speed internet, VOIP phones with unlimited calling, 24/7 access, onsite management, daily cleaning and maintenance, copier/fax/scan machines, full service kitchens and more, all included with their office space; they can just concentrate on making their businesses grow. We offer all inclusive pricing starting at 1000 per month for 1-2 people, 1500 for 3-4 people, as a general guide (pricing depends on the room or rooms the client selects).
Our Grand Central location is situated on the Second and Third floors of 369 Lexington Avenue, a boutique 28-story office tower located one block from Grand Central Terminal. The 15,000 square-feet center boasts a prominent presence in the heart of Midtown and unsurpassed access to New York City’s extensive mass transit system. Some of the building’s distinguished tenants include Berkshire Capital, the Croatian Consulate, NGN Capital, and George Jensen Inc.
One block from Grand Central Terminal, home of MetroNorth’s commuter railroad.
Unparalleled access to major subway and MTA bus lines.
Steps to the United Nations, Grand Hyatt Hotel, Chrysler Building, the NY Public Library and Bryant Park.
Surrounded by major banks, numerous coffee shops, fine dining & business lunch establishments.
Minutes to Fifth Avenue’s iconic retailers.
Unsurpassed convenience for clients & employees.
Grand Central Office Space Overview:
• Situated on the Second and Third floors a boutique 28-story office tower.
• The 15,000 square-feet center boasts a prominent presence in the heart of Midtown.
• Contemporary lobby with terrazzo flooring and bright modern lighting.
• Glass entry into a designer reception area with large, flat-screen HDTV.
• WiFi access in all common areas & suites.
• First-class, luxuriously furnished offices of varying sizes.
• Two elegant conference rooms.
• Modern break room.
• 24-7 Fingerprint access.
Grand Central Area Highlights:
• One block from Grand Central Terminal, home of Metro North's commuter railroad.
• Unparalleled access to major subway and MTA bus lines.
• Steps to the United Nations, Grand Hyatt Hotel, Chrysler Building, the NY Public Library and Bryant Park.
• Surrounded by major banks, numerous coffee shops, fine dining & business lunch establishments.
• Minutes to Fifth Avenue's iconic retailers.
• *All of our features are available to virtual office members as well.