Global Innovator 4
Cloud, Cyber Security & Big Data have changed the tech world as we know it. What are the latest trends in these markets and which international startups will be the next to make a splash in NYC?
The swift adoption of emerging technologies is upending traditional business models and changing the way senior executives think about running their organizations in this challenging environment.
Join us on April 24 at 5:30pm for Global Innovator 4, a NYC tech event series designed to showcase four of the world's most innovative startups looking to become the next big thing while discussing major tech trends
At Global Innovator You'll Discover…
- What kind of untapped overseas investment opportunities are just waiting to be discovered
- What are the best ways to get on the radar of top NYC investors
- How NYC is becoming a hub for startups disrupting Cloud, Cyber Security & Big Data
- 4 global startups chosen to represent the best in global innovation (they’ll pitch their solutions to you!)
- Top tier venture capitalists judging and providing feedback
- Exclusive networking opportunities, including a post-event cocktail reception, bringing together the entire startup ecosystem -- global innovators, active investors, corporate executives, relevant partners and the who’s who of NYC’s tech and venture scene!
Panel Moderator: João-Pierre S. Ruth, NY Editor, Xconomy
João-Pierre S. Ruth joined the ranks of Xconomy in 2011, shortly after the website expanded its news coverage to the New York City startup scene. Serving first as a correspondent, he became editor of Xconomy New York in 2013. Earlier in his career, as a business reporter in New Jersey, João-Pierre covered telecom players such as Verizon Wireless, device makers such as Samsung, and the occasional political quarrel. João-Pierre earned his bachelor’s in English from Rutgers University.
David Teten Matt Turck
Partner ffVC MD Firstmark Capital
5:30pm – Registration, refreshments & networking
6:00pm - Opening remarks
6:15pm - Company presentations followed by a panel discussion
8:00pm – Drinks & networking at 48 Lounge (VIP ticket holders only)
Who Will You Meet?
NYC's Top Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Family Office Representatives, Tech Media Professionals, Developers, Designers, Marketers, Community Managers, Product Managers, Prime Service Providers, Business Developers and 4 EXCITING STARTUPS!
The snacks, beer, wine are on us. The invaluable connections you'll make are yours to keep forever.
See you on April 24!
The WIN Team
Many thanks to our Sponsors: