How would you like to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare? Ready to immerse yourself in the tech that keeps data flowing through the country’s largest health system scheduling platform? Want to obsess over security and interoperability at a nexus connecting the wide world of healthcare?
Zocdoc’s Synchronizer teams need you! Join us and push your backend skills to their limits with an architecture built on API infrastructure and business rule engines. As a Principal Software Engineer on our Synchronizer Team, you’ll be helping drive our microservice architecture forward in Scala as you hone your problem solving skills on a daily basis.
What you’ll do:
• Work with an agile team of dedicated and brilliant engineers and product managers
• Make an impact by owning and releasing features that are core to our sales and marketing strategy
• Push code on a daily basis via our CI environment
• Use your engineering skills to make Zocdoc more robust, faster, and easier to maintain
• Learn from some of the industry’s brightest and mentor other engineers.
• Curiosity and vision. You have a passion for technology and can think critically about performance, scalability, and reliability of software.
• Technical chops. You have designed and implemented fast and efficient software solutions using object-oriented languages, leveraging relational/non-relational database technology.
• Mentorship skills. Not satisfied with just getting the job done, you should really enjoy helping your peers hone their skills.
• 6+ years of general engineering experience.
• Computer Science or related degree preferred
What you’ll get:
• A home at our award-winning NYC workplace
• Stock options and 100% employer-covered health insurance.
• Catered lunch every day in our sunlit SoHo office
• An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
• The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!